Sunday, November 09, 2008

And you know, We all want something more than just a simple life

Whoa, first Bong, now Eric's started acting in japanese movies too!

Gotta admit, he really does look like Eric, down to the hairstyle and everything. This dude's from the Zettai Kareshi drama, which is mostly nothing like the manga. Oh wellie wells. I had nothing else to watch since this was passed to me by a friend and my Internet speed's been shaped since 2 weeks ago 'cause I was super watching anime 24/7 during the first 2 weeks of quota rollover, SHO the point ish that my Internet is about (possibly less than) streamyx speed now and streaming videos online is no longer an option ('cause I'm impatient)... not till tomorrow anyway. Tomorrow = new Internet month = another 20GB at topspeed before shaping again! Aaaaaaa~lleluia.
Anyhoo, not like I can enjoy just yet. Last 2 papers on Tues. And they happen to be the most tedious 2. *sighs* Off to variables and elements and properties and javascript mishmash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakaka.. wui.. look like me mer? im much handsomer n cooler lo.. wakaka
study la wui,still tengok tengok my handsome face,miss me pun need to study first mar.. ;)

Joce said...

It really does look like you!! Erm, I mean HE really does look like you, lol, seriously, but actually it's only in this picture. In other pics, not really that alike (but still similar), but this picture is TOTALLY you! =P