Wednesday, November 05, 2008

At the start of the road, Together building castles in the air

A castle called Lestava in a land called MAR-heaven!

Anyhoo, 1 down 3 to go! Not anything to be happy about though, considering the final 2 papers are on the same day next Tuesday and they're the 2 toughest ones WHICH I haven't studied for as yet. Oh joy oh joy oh joy. -.-
I did something utterly idiotic today. I got some peanut butter and cereal from Coles ('cause during exams I don't feel like cooking so I survive on cereal and bread and soup =D) 'cause I've run out of them at home. And because after lunch I was holding my water bottle, I assumed I was holding my plastic bag of goodies. So one can only guess what the genius Joce did. She left her bag of goodies behind at the food court. Yeah, $5 down the drain. I blame stupid jap boy because he was talking so much. And stupid jap boy never realised I left my stuff behind too, ze foooool. Grrrrrr. Also because it's the first time I've had a meal out in a long loooooong time (even if it's just McD), so I was probably still in a state of delirium when I left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL. I really din realise u left those things behind. Omg. After all tat hassle waitin in line too. LOLOLOL. U can steal cereal from my house if u wan. Don think my housemates will knw. :p