Monday, November 10, 2008

The options and possibilities, Are endless when we connect and re-align

LAST DAY TOMORROW! LAST TWO PAPERS!

Nerd talk: The correlation coefficient for the relationship between the amount of time to the end of exams and my concentration level is nearly +1.0. This shows that there is a strong, linear, positive relationship. MEANING, as it nears the end of exams, my concentration span decreses marginally. When before it was "study one chapter sleep one hour", it has now become "study 10 minutes, rest one hour". I've been occupying myself all day with manga and bits of studying in between.
And after that, it'll be fun fun fun! But before that, a massive massive packing session awaits. *sighs* AND house-hunting too. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Serious talk: Do employers really look at a graduate's GPA?? I'm kinda doubtful 'cause we're all gonna graduate with the same certificate anyway. AND I know of plenty who failed and resat their way through Uni but secured good jobs in the end anyway. I'm just tired of being pressured to score a high grade every time. Expectations expectations expectations. But mostly, I pressure myself. Which is highly unhealthy for my mental state. Particularly since I'm shit lazy. So when I panic, I really panic, and I literally feel like I'm going crazy most times.
Okay, so the real point is that, I'm just trying to waste time again so I don't have to get back to studying. Teehee.

No comments: