Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Push it out, Fake a smile, Avert disaster, Just in time

A couple of days ago, we were having a discussion about how most people become grumpy and cranky when they're tired. A friend made a passing comment about never seeing me tired, and I told him "Oh, I don't get grumpy, I just become very quiet and spout random nonsense in intervals". A couple of days later, he asked me "Are you really tired?", to which I replied "How did you know?", to which he replied "I haven't heard your voice in the past 5 minutes". Talk about biting me back in the bottom.

And now if you'll excuse me, I have an assignment to run after.
In the words of Ms Eliza Doolittle, "Come on, Dover, move yer bloomin' arse!" ...except my name's not Dover, and I don't have a bloomin' arse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaws..hahahahaha...can you ask him to say "I would like to buy a hamburger?" .....Inspector Clouseau = Benedicto...remember me,sam and cindy kept laughing when cute benedicto was preaching..now you know what you were missing out..lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCDhvbQFmU

Inspector : "I would like to buy a damn-burger" << HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...luckily audee's inspector gadget spoke finely... ;p

ps: Pink panther's like one of the best movie on earth...what took you so long to discover it ;p

Joce said...

u comment on salah post my dear, lol, but inspector clouseau is really dumb, but kudos to steve martin for doing the accent so well, oi wish teu beh a a-hm-barger

but u guys are so meannn, laughing at papa benedicto, haih, he's so cute how could you laugh at him?? Lol, if adrian sees this, he's gonna get a headache again. You should've seen him when we were telling him we thought the pope was cute. I think he was seriously worried. Haha!