Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Smile, And that's a good enough start

I have the cutest Data Analysis tutor ever. I assoom he iz Fwench becoz he speakz eggzakly like Inspector Clouseau. So much so that I nearly burst out laughing in class today when I realised that.

A week ago I was desperately trying to figure out where he came from 'cause his accent sounded really familiar. Couple of days later, I watched Pink Panther, and it still didn't come to me. Today in class, it suddenly hit me. O m g. I was stifling my laughter 'cause my classmates don't need to think I'm any weirder than they probably already do. He really reminds me of Inspector Clouseau, and not just in the way he speaks. He sorts of like, does questions on the board and teaches and then looks up at us meekly, as if seeking approval, and he smiles to himself, very cute!
Reminds me of Robin Williams. The little kind old man sort. Like Pope Benedict XVI. Benedicto! pap pap, pap pap pap.
Even if classes are boring, I promise I will attend his classes every week just to listen to the French accent. Heeheehee.

5 comments:

audree said...

I watched Pink Panther just now and it's soooo hilarious!!!!

"I want to buy a damburgah!" LOL! LOL!

"What is so funnih?"

"I would like to take a closer look at your bowls" WAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..just as i was going thru Pink Panther on youtube...there are like teasers for Pink Panther 2 !!!! hillarious..cant wait for it to be released liaw...dont take too long to watch the 2nd one ha .. ;p

Joce said...

hahaha, it's so stupid that's why it;s funny, like, omg, if I were ever kidnapped, I wouldn't want an inspector like that on my case, I'll never be found! Lol, but man, my lecturer really reminds me of him, and Benedicto, bahaha, but my lecturer and Papa Benedicto are cuter and much smarter =P
When's the second one coming out??

Anonymous said...

audee audee.. HAHAhahAHahAHAHHAAH...next year you do that accent live kay..it always cracks me up one..i believe you can do it..haahhahahaha

jaws : hehehe ..paiseh..commented the wrong post...adrian having headache cuz you guys say pope is cute? wat the heck..lol...you guys memang terrible..kuching group causing havoc for kl group..hohoho..when it's coming out ha..its coming out soon...it didnt say when..im waiting for the pirated copy d..oh so cant wait..

Joce said...

the fwennch accent, haha, so funny, I love my tutor, only because of his accent and his "cute" ness though =P
adrian say he worried we say pope cute, I think he thought we meant cute as in "that guy so cute!" kinda cute, not the little-old-man kinda cute, lol