Thursday, August 07, 2008

Secrets and sins, All exposed, Spilling out

Just dropping by for a quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Abang Sim who is enjoying Kch and all its glory at the moment *grumble grumble*. It's 2 minutes to midnight, Toowoomba time. I'm sure this is gonna be a great year for you, simply because your birthday's falling on 08.08.08. Triple luck, my friend! Haha. I would write more, except I really should get back to my assignment which I started on today and is due tomorrow. Teehee. I never learn. Talk to you soon! xoxo!

On a side note,
Ah Bong, when did you start acting in Japanese dramas and not tell me? LOL. The guy pictured above was the reason I stopped watching Hana Yori Dango (the jap version) after 2 episodes. 'Cause he's ugly and gay. Just like Bong. They could've picked a better looking main actor! Bong, you know I'm only kidding right. It's okay, no matter how gay or ugly you are, I still love you the same. Heeheehee.
Yes, anyhoo, assignment time. Ka-pwing. Ho ho... hoooo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You also addicted to ho ho ho "ha"....ho ho ho

Super Gentleman said...

when i saw d pic n read my name, i tot u were referring me looking like an idol... den cums critics of nt watching it cz it reminds u of me... wtf!! im hansem n totally nt gay okie!!! *stomps foot hard on ground n ignores u while checking himself out in his tight outfit at in front of d mirror.... LOL...
*p/s: y i no xoxo 1?? LoL...

Super Gentleman said...

btw, he dun look like me lehh... im much cooler n more hensem looking... LOLzzz...

Joce said...

moo: i memang always ho ho ho one lei, but I don't mean it in a santa claus way like you, heehee, you should change it to moo moo moo, more ngam le

bong: eh eh, i don't watch it cos the guy so ugly, not 'cause he reminds me of you okay, lol, as long as your happy checking yourself out in your full-length mirror in tights, haha! And I've given you enough xoxo dy, don't complain =P

Anonymous said...

JOCE! hahaha! OMG! AHAHAHAHA. BONG. HAHAHAHAHA. ok, i cant construct proper sentences anymore coz i think i rather roll on the floor and under my bed laughing my tooshie off.

weh. it DOES look ABIT like ah bong. ABIT. HAHA! HEEEE

Joce said...

lol, he really looks like bong! When I watched it I was like... hey this guy looks really familiar.... BONG! And terus off laptop don't wanna watch, HAHA, kidding kidding