Monday, March 24, 2008

And my only hope, Is falling down.

"Assignment time!" I thought as I switched on my laptop. There staring me in the face was the Heroes Season 2 folder. "Hmm... maybe after one episode of Heroes". Many swssssh, bzzt, pap, yatta!, pffts later, I realised sun rays were appearing from behind my sad-excuse-of-a-curtain. Maybe it was time to sleep. Come 9 a.m., my alarm sounded. With great multitudes of reluctance, I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for class. What time did I sleep? 5.50 a.m. Have you ever seen diligence like this?!? =D

I am in serious need of biological clock servicing. This has been the 5th day in a row that I've gone to sleep when the sun was rising. *mumble mumble* Smallville *mumble mumble* Heroes...
On a lighter note, I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY! Why? BECAUSE I LIKE BEING HAPPY! teeheehee, I'm very happy because I finally made my wonderful cincau! Cincau? CINCAU!!! Yes, you can tell I haven't had cincau in a really long time, *grins*. I managed to get my hands on some cincau powder (totally un-smuggled, because I don't dig breaking the law.... unless the law included not skipping class... which is totally undo-able). Mmmmmmm cincau... *I'm in a happy placeeee*

No comments: