Saturday, March 01, 2008

Meme ME

I hate hiao miao. 'Cause she tagged me. Celaka hiao miao. I should be asleep at this time. So why am I still up? 'Cause I can't resist a meme. =D

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.
"But in some ways, at least time had moved on. You couldn't just haul off and belt someone with an axe these days. People expected things of a bar brawl. As he went in, Moist passed a group of men of the broken-nosed, one-eared persuasion, bent in anxious conclave."
I now pass this on to: Felicity Kuek, Devan Raja, SimYJ, Desmond Khoo, Joanne Yeo, and Peter Rabbit (none of whom will actually do this =)

No comments: