Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'd rather go back to the dreams, I'm living in my head

Mr Eng has returned to Kuching, as of yesterday at approximately 2345 at night. Farewell bro! Not that I would ever admit this to his face (and let's hope he doesn't read my blog =D), but I miss him already! No one's bullied or bugged me all day today. And it's been almost 24 hours since anyone's called me random or crazy. And and and..... no more smash brothers! Or dota! *sobz* The house seems sooooo quiet now that I don't have someone to annoy. heehee.

Ok, so the picture is really quite ugly, but it was the only un-blur one that didn't have me giving my silly grin. hehe. If you're bothered, you can visit here for nicer pics of him (not that I would imagine anyone would want to). He's arriving back home in about 1.5 hours to mummy and daddy and Malaysian food! Can you feel the jealousy from this end? Kch fooooooood.... I'm salivating just thinking about it =(. Bro, if you're reading this... remember to buy me a ps3. You probably forgot. You really did promise me that. I'm sure you did. =D
Anyway, I was about to deny Tzy Wen's comment about skipping work. But erm... it would seem that he is actually right. Looking back on my work last year on the island, it appears I'm the kinda employee that uses up all her sick days because it would be such a waste if they weren't used up. NOT GOOD! I really need to do something about skipping classes. 'Cause ultimately it WILL make me sooo lazy I'll stop attending classes altogether (sounds really tempting though, don't you think?). And then I'm really gonna turn into a bum, and that's not good, 'cause then Rod will be right. And Rod is never right.
More random thoughts: we spent 2 hours eating sushi (mmmm... sushi) yesterday, because sushi rocks, and I really can't consume very much in a very short time. Considering how anti-raw food (I only take raw salmon, and that's ONLY with a lot of sauce) I am, I did a pretty good job yesterday. Because sushi train is delicious (and it was totally not because I only ate the cooked ones, heehee), and because people yell at you when you come in AND go out. Now tell me, who wouldn't love service like that?
As you probably can tell, my thoughts are all over the place today, and the only excuse I can think of is that Roy was my blogging inspiration and now that he's not around, I can't blog anymore. HAHA. That was entirely full of crap, in case anyone actually thought it was true. The real excuse is that I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss... no... 'cause I've been sleeping all day long. I'm still slightly groggy and drugged from waking up. =D

No comments: