Sunday, March 09, 2008

Slip into my dreams where we can dance upon the stars

I promise I will start on my presentation tomorrow, because if I don't I won't even attend class on Monday. Which is a big no-no on the second week of Uni... although I was VERY tempted to skip every single class this week. But I found out that sleeping at the back of class is much more entertaining than skipping it.

I was randomly browsing through my old old posts, because I AM procrastinating. And I realise just WHY fabian called me budak jiwang (jiwang kid? sentimental kid? lol) 'Cause I really am very jiwang. Horrors.
I read the post I wrote for clem. It actually (unintentionally) sounded like a couple fighting. But it was so NOT. lol. I really do miss that time, though. The friendship we once had. Clem, if you ever read this, whatever happened? But come to think of it, you banyak playboy/party boy now hoh? Hehe.
Reading jiwang posts makes me jiwang. Hugs anyone? =) I'm in that kinda mood again. I'm always in that kinda mood. I should set up a "Free Hugs" booth during career fair next week. -.-

5 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

gt 1 post for clem 1 mehh?? wers mine?? LoL... which post i wanna c... LoL...

silveraven said...

um...download? can bah right? i got a friend of mine to mail me a pirated copy. :p

Joce said...

bong: that time something happened lah, then I was very disappointed and really didn't know what to do already so I wrote a post for him, u wanna make me disappointed too? then I can write you a post too, haha

feli: download one all need product key.. meaning I have to buy it.. eh pirated copy can share share or not? lol, now I really donno what to do 'cause actually I downloaded a trial one but after 25 times it'll stop working, and the BIG problem now is that it replaced my Office 2003, so after the 25 times, I can't even access Office 2003 'cause it's been replaced.. so yes I'm in big trouble unless I can somehow get my hands on a product key

Super Gentleman said...

haiya... can make a happy post bout me 1 mahh... y mz make sad posts only 1... LoL... like hw eng dao i am, wad a nice fren u hav(me lahh), n hw u kenot live wifout me all dat kinda shit lahh... LOL... (im already choking while typing.. LoL..)

Joce said...

oi I just ate okay, don't make me puke it all out straightaway can or not