Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You can bathe me in your finest wine, But I’ll never give you mine.

Truancy is an addiction. I said these exact words a little over a year ago. How is it possible that I'm this lazy?! *sighs* It's only the third week of classes and I've already skipped half my classes, and fallen asleep in the other half. Lecturers should at least TRY to make classes more interesting for lost causes like me.

So while the rest of my classmates ARE (at this very moment) sitting in the lecture I'm supposed to be attending, I'm sitting at home watching "Enchanted". Yes, I'm still the little girl that likes watching Disney cartoons. Except in this case, it was cartoon/movie/cartoon. Can't say much about the movie except that it's a very typical Disney movie, i.e. ridiculously cheesy and cliche, but people love it anyway. But I do so love the songs! Heehee. "I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss, And a prince, I'm hoping, comes with this..." Disney songs are so corny, but I love them! =D
Not to mention there's always something really realleeeeeee cute in the cartoons. I'm a sucker for cute stuff. It doesn't take much to make me happy. *grins* Have I ever told you I wanted a Remy for my birthday? Okay, so he isn't Disney, but he's adorable and he can cook. What else could I ask for?
Has anybody found my darling Wuffles yet???

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

d part i like bout d movie is when d gal makes d dresses out of d curtains... LoL...

*p/s: wuffles is killed in action... while trying 2 smuggle steroids thru d country, 1 particularly clever kastam officer named anwar gutted ur teddy bear, n dere fore anwar-ed him... we will all miss him very much... RIP... LoL...

stress lehh.... hahhahahaz...

Joce said...

And her dress was really nice too!!! Haha, I liked her dresses in the movie (except for the big wedding dress lah =P)!

bong ah, you get very lame when you're stressed har? Or are you just always lame? -.-