Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Archers

There's something about guys with bows and arrows that make them so suave and cool. I suddenly realised that I have a thing for archers (well, a few of them anyway ;). I cannot get over their style and how absolutely cool they are!

9 hours of my day today went to watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy.. 9 hours straight non-stop (apart from toilet and snack-fetching breaks).. while other people were busy Raya visiting and getting high on rendang. Legolas so rocks my world (well, same goes for the other elves but they weren't featured as much)!!!!!!! Take note, I like Legolas because of his style, and NOT because he's Orlando Bloom and he's blonde and pretty. If those elves really existed, I'ld marry one right now! I wanna learn how to shoot arrows and move like them, and talk like them, and fight like them, and be like them!
But, they don't exist, so I'll settle for finding myself an Oliver Queen/Green Arrow instead. ;) I watched smallville's "arrow" episode yesterday, and OMG I could swear that he is the cutest coolest absolutely fantasticest archer that ever happened to smallville ('cause he's the only archer who ever appeared in smallville =P). I knew he was a good guy! A guy with that face could NOT be bad. heeheehee. He's the best thing that happened to smallville (after jason teague of course). I know he looks very typical and all that, but I so love him because he's an archer! A very cool suave archer! Who is like "a modern robin hood" (smallville quote)! Who also happens to be cute!
Ok, enough digression on this subject, but I just think men with bows and arrows and style are so hot. I cannot help but give way to bimbo-ness when it comes to hot archers. =D Did I mention that I think Robin Hood and Cupid are very hot too? 'Cause they're archers and they spread archery love! *bimbo giggle*
temporary bimbo fits due to overdose of LOTR elves. teehee teehee.

No comments: