Monday, October 30, 2006

Disappointment

Seems like quite a few of my past friendships are fake and imaginary on my part. I can't deny that I'm disappointed in you guys... but if you're not gonna be true friends... I couldn't care less. People always say it's better to have one true friend than to have a lot of acquaintances. And I should probably thank you guys, because in knowing how disappointing you guys can be, makes me appreciate my true friends a lot more. So, thank u. *big smile at you guys* =) I believe that we should treat others like how we wish to be treated. So, be nice. =)

I've known all along what you guys were really like.. but I was trying to disillusion myself.. that you weren't as bad as people made you out to be. Guess I was wrong for cheating myself like that. But, enough is enough.. you've hurt my friend.. very badly. THAT's crossing the line. Enough spite enough cattiness.. hope the few of you had fun hurting people the way you did. Feel really good about yourselves now do you?
Ask yourselves this: If you were somebody else, would you be your own friend?

2 comments:

silveraven said...

welcome to the real whole. :) your rose tinted glasses is slowly making it's way to the nearest dustbin.

Joce said...

yeah.. I just never thought there would be so much spite coming from people I once considered close friends. But it doesn't really affect me so much anymore because well, I couldn't care less if they're not true friends. =)

And what I'm going through is hardly anything compared to what you are. Although I donno the whole story, I do know it's very bad. So, hang in there! you'll be back soon! =)