Sunday, October 29, 2006

Lack of..

..human interaction is not a good thing. I'm sorry to anyone I've spoken to or chatted with for the past few days. I'm sorry for my very abrupt short weird replies when people message me in msn. I'm sorry for the "brb"'s and never actually coming back's. And I have this weird syndrome, whereby I cannot NOT reply people if they message me, even if I'm pretending to be "away".

My parents are having this week off, so considering this is a rare opportunity that everyone is home at the same time during the day, I decided to put off all plans this week and just stay home. And believe me, having nobody else but my parents to talk to is not a very good thing. It made me go into this little bubble. It made me sometimes a little under-patient with my mum, because having her yammering in my ears 24 hours a day compared to the 8 hours when shes working can make me like that. To avoid having to be rude to her, I put on my earphones and crank up the music and most of the time just pretend that I can hear her, which isn't exactly a lie... I CAN hear her, I just can't hear what she's saying. That way, I won't have to answer back if she says anything ridiculous, which she does very often. It kind of defeats the purpose of me staying home to be around my parents because most of the time, we're NOT around each other. I watch movies, read books, and sew (don't laugh.. yes i DO like needlework) most of the time inside the house, while they're out there gardening.
Back to the little bubble. I was so lacking of human interaction (my parents don't count because sometimes I feel like they're out-of-this-world... aliens) that I just built this little bubble and crawled inside, and didn't feel like talking to anyone or meeting anyone. Which explains the week-long "away" and "brb" status on msn. Soooooo I'm very sorry to anyone I've offended in any way for the past few days because I know I was giving some really short, cold replies to some of you. This may also be due to the every-month sickness of girls, so steer clear of me for the next few days. If you see me crying for no reason, don't ask... it's a monthly thing. =)
I finally had some form of human interaction today. Thank you cha-cha-cha class and all the lovely people in it! =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate cha cha class and i hate saturdays....TOO many stuff to do and so saturdays just fly by VERY fast...
nice blog u got here...dint tell me lei...^^

Joce said...

if you hate it so much you can always quit you know.. you'll make your dance partner very happy.. wahahahahahaha!! i'm so evil =D

i didnt tell you 'cause i assumed you already knew.. considering you left a comment on one of my earlier posts when I was still anonymous.. heehee

Anonymous said...

i did? which post? when?

Eventhough i hate it...i just cant quit...
never QUIT...thats wat ppl always say bah...i always listen to other ppl one...(angelic face*)
muahahaha....

Joce said...

erm.. I can't really remember which post, but it's one of the older ones, heehee.

But if you hate it that much, you might as well just quit, ahem ahem. lol

Anonymous said...

i'm NO quitter..hahaha