Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So keleber..

I'm so smart sometimes I really amaze myself. I have been craving games for a very very long time now. My PS died many many years ago, and my BROTHER has an XBOX in AUSTRALIA, which is VERY FAR out of my reach, and I haven't seen it (and him) for 2 years! =( Don't even start talking about my useless pc that lags trying to run games like NFS:Underground, and has a freaking integrated sound and video card which takes up my pc space. I've been playing whatever old games thats run-able on my pc for the past 3(?) years now, and I've exhausted most of them.

SO, two nights ago, when I was suddenly craving Chrono Cross, FF tactics, and all the other PS games I used to play, I very very excitedly downloaded a PS emulator. You have no idea how excited I was. I was even already thinking of all the Chrono Cross scenes and songs I still remember while waiting for the emulator to install. After it was downloaded, installed, and all the tedious configuration over with, I very enthusiastically went in search of my old PS games......... only to find at the end of my rummage that my dad had GIVEN THEM AWAY (!!!!!!!!!) when the PS died those many years ago!!!! !@(#*&!@!*(@#&(*@! argh!!!
Bye bye chrono cross, hello heroes 3. The desperation to play something led me back to the old pc games stash, where I dug out Heroes 4 which doesn't work, the empty Diablo 2 cd pocket (because the cd's are with smelly monkey hery who is too busy studying now to remember to return me my cd's), GTA which doesn't work, and a whole lot of other games I'm too lazy to try..... guess what does work? Heroes 3. Guess what doesn't work? Heroes 3: Armageddon's Blade.. the expansion pack. Yes, I've been playing Heroes 3 for the past 2 days... it's sad and sleepifying, and sad. Someone up there is playing a funny game with me.
3 very random (absolutely random) facts about me: My birthday is in February. I want a PS2/PS3. I don't mind early presents. *big sepet-eyed grin* ><

4 comments:

silveraven said...

xmas is coming up. i would like a SE k750i. thanks. hahaha!

Joce said...

yeah sure, you get me PS2/3 and I get you ur SE k750i! lol. I don't mind a new handphone for christmas too. ;)

silveraven said...

if i have enough $$$ to get you a PS2, i won't have to ask you for a SE k750i already... i'll just NOT buy you the PS2 but instead use the $$$ to get myself a SE w810i - which is even more canggih than the k750i. lalalala~

;)

btw, a friend said the latest xbox is better than the PS3.

Joce said...

lol, yes and if I had the money to buy you the k750i, I would just save a bit more and get myself a PS3.. or a PS2. I'm so deprived even a PS2 would make me a happy freak right now. =D