Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's coming.. it's coming!

Christmas is coming! Christmas is near! I've been in the christmas mood since... last christmas! I so love this season.. like every once a year I feel that the world is actually so full of peace, joy and love. And then as christmas ends, reality hits me in the face again =(. I love the Christmas atmosphere.. so full of peace and love and joy (repetition yeah whatever =P).. all those sappy warming shows they show on tv.. everywhere I go I hear christmas carols blasting.. I can almost imagine that it's snowing (except usually it's raining in Kuching around Christmas time)

When Christmas comes, I'm covered by this illusion of a world where neighbours greet each other with a happy "Hi!" and big ear-to-ear smiles, and not grunt at you and walk away; where beggars and the other less fortunate people are given love, food, shelter.. that's all they're asking for; where there's only good in this world; where everyone walks in the footsteps of God and live truly virtuous lives; where everyone is happy with what they have, and never greed for more; where there is peace and love all around. When Christmas comes, I live in a dream... a very sweet dream. But, reality is harsh.
I wish we had Christmas all year round. Stop the fighting, stop the wars. Just love.

No comments: