Thursday, October 26, 2006

Obsession

So, I typed in www.yahoo.com and pressed 'enter'. I was met with the yahoo homepage, same old same old. I clicked on "Mail", and just as I was about to be diverted from the page, a flash of long blonde hair at the bottom right near-corner of the page caught my eye. My first thought, "Elves!". I managed to sneak a glance before the page diverted only to find that it was a picture of Britney Spears. Disappointment indeed.

I'm officially obsessed with arrow-shooting pretty guys with long blonde hair. Would you believe that I watched The Two Towers again today? Because of the whole legion of elves that came to fight at the battle of Helms Deep. Why am I so obsessed with the elves? Because they shoot arrows with style =D. And also 'cause they look so clean-cut and decent and cool and mystical and good (as in the opposite-of-evil kind of good, and not that they look good) and good (as in they look good *grin*) and erm... clean. I love!
Did I not mention that I also have a LOTR screensaver now? And that there are elves such as Legolas, Arwen, and Haldir in the screensaver too? *big huge wide happy grin*

No comments: