Monday, October 23, 2006

Help!

..and Lucy reads to Sam, " 'How can we be so different and feel so much alike?', and the other one says, 'And how can we feel so different and be so much alike?' "

I'm miserable.. 'cause I took too long a nap this afternoon (3 hrs approximately) and now I'm wide awake, when I thought for once that I would sleep early. I'm so awake..so wide-eyed, in-no-danger-of-a-yawn-anytime-soon awake..when I had absolutely no intention to be at this time. I thought swimming would've worn me out enough to get me to bed early today! Guess i was wrong..=( People get cranky when they are woken up from sleep.. I get cranky when I want to sleep early for once but I can't! =( I'm gonna bite and throw cheese at the next person that talks to me. But I'm only saying that 'cause nobody would be in any danger of any sort. Both my parents are asleep, and there's noone else in the house. This sucks.. is this what insomnia feels like? .............
I feel the sudden urge to cha-cha-cha. But it's no fun to cha-cha-cha alone... and my parents would probably not take very kindly to waking up in the middle of the night to find their daughter dancing alone with an imaginary partner. okay, FREAKIness..
*think happy thoughts.. think happy pink-fluffy-clouds, bunny-rabbits-hopping-around happy thoughts*

No comments: