Saturday, October 07, 2006

Clark Kent's Wardrobe

Yeah so okay I'm still on the smallville obsession. hehe.

Can they not make Clark Kent in Smallville's wardrobe so typically superman? He's supposed to be just a normal (maybe not-so-normal) farmboy. His choice of clothes, I noticed, or rather, his choice of clothes colours is always red or blue. Sometimes other colours would appear, yes, but it's usually either red or blue... or both. I've seen his blue shirt + red jacket outfit about a gazillion times throughout the whole series. He also has combinations of red shirt + blue jacket.. brown jacket(wow no red or blue) + blue/red shirt... the red or/and blue is always there, in other words. bleh. How come he likes red or blue so much?? geee I wonder. I'm not annoyed or anything, it just seems so typical-superman to me. hehe. And also, I think Tom Welling would look good in other colours. I like variety. =P
I think Clark Kent never washes his blue shirt and red jacket. He always ALWAYS wears that outfit. Or maybe it's just his favourite clothes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LoL... its called style n personality... something the viewers can relate to: Clark is Superman. Give it a break! lol... maybe all he has are just those identical blue n red clothes ^^ I think it gets worse when he gets the superman costume.. lol... the EXACT SAME costume he has to wear under his normal clothes EVERY SINGLE DAY... and with an underwear on the outside some more. Sadness =P