Wednesday, September 06, 2006

7 years and 50 days...

the time is passing by..
nothing in this world could be..
as nice as you and i....
how could we break.. up like this..
and how could we be wrong..
so many years so many days..
n i still MISS OUR DANCE! (sounds familiar no?=P)

for those who don't know, those are the song lyrics for our dance song. Not a poem I created for a lost lover.

a tribute to our dance team (tan hock kwang and his team =P).. and ken wayne's bleach team.. (from l-r) hiao miao 1 trying to squeeze into pic but there's still so much space (heehee), me, hiao miao 2, tan hock beng, kacuak, ichigo's kick-ass huge sword, kenichigo, green guy, byakuya

A tribute to our dance! I miss dance practice. I miss our numerous dances, esp. 7 years and 50 days at ICM. I miss all those times it was just us... the dance team... being silly. I miss the crazy hyper times we had during dance practices. I miss ICM talentine night! I miss miss miss so much! =(

I will run to you..

like I always do..

when I close my eyes I think of you..

such a lonely girl..

such a lonely world..

when I close my eyes I dream..

of DANCE!

clearer/bigger pic here.. if anyone's interested =)

No comments: