Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I miss you..

Tan Hock Kwang and his team! hehe.. or rather.. I miss us!! =P I'm still missing dance a heck lot! and missing our trip to kl for the talentine nite.. and missing the very short time we spent there with the icm and icsj people.. and missing everything about that trip!! =( =( =(
Here are some screenshots of the dance since I haven't uploaded the video yet (and screenshots are hilarious 'cause you catch us doing funny poses.. heehee):

Pahlawan-pahlawan Puteri Santubong (The princess's warriors)

Puteri Santubong showing ketiak! how rude! =P

Pahlawans showing off their silat..

Puteri Santubong..

Puteri sejenjang!

I believe I can fly... with one wing?...

why is Puteri Santubong doing an egyptian dance? o.O

Puteri Santubong taking opportunity to make "i love u" sign to jazz in the crowd.. ahem ahem =P

me and hiao miao's few minutes of fame =P.. miao... miao...

hiao miao (front): me.. ju on! me (back): WHAT is she doing?!

hiao miao (right)'s ju on syndrome still kicking in..

beng: hip hip...hooray! (he looks so happy, so excited.. hehe)

Our dance position: me, beng, sly, mh, hiao miao (trying to pull my shirt down..too much exposed skin.. hehe)

what is sly doing? looks like she's posing for some olympic potrait =P

hiao miao looking at who? look until so distracted.. heehee

so very synchronised... their jumps! =P

wooh! mh totally camouflaged.. the power of lighting..

siao chabohs.. all 3 of us.. beng looks like he's peeping out from behind me.. wahaha..

stupid smoke spoiling the niceness of our kicks =(

miao miao-ing.. spoilt by the smoke again =(

break neck break neck!

and finally.. the ending pose! with ju on in front, ah beng pressing ju on down to make sure she doesn't move first.. mh and hiao miao opening out.. and me reaching out!

No comments: