Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stupidity

If you're gonna "play" with girls, think of a better lie okay. You don't tell me stupid things that don't make sense like getting my number from your friend's hp, and your friend doesn't know me, but don't know why my number is in his hp. THAT'S just plain STUPID okay! You know what people like that get for being so dumb? They find themselves conversing with "26-year-old" "jennifer" from "kl" who's currently "studying parttime in kl". HAH! You want to lie, I also know how to lie.

Do you want to know what's even more idiotic? The fact that you already know my real name, and that I'm from kuching, but when I tell you my name is jennifer, and that I'm from kl, you still want to continue "getting to know me". Are you desperate enough to continue talking to someone who just lied to you about everything; name, age, location etc. ?
And do you actually think girls will respect guys like that?! I, for one, have no respect for guys who are desperate enough to get their friends to "intro girl to them" when they are in another state altogether, and then come up with stupid lies like that. Get some brains for goodness sakes. How good could a guy be if he has to resort to getting his friends to "intro girl to him". Oh gosh. I have had enough tolerance with stupid guys like that. I'm not annoyed or anything. In fact, I find it very hilarious how these kind of guys make a fool out of themselves. hahaha!
just needed to release and laugh at how stupid some people can be.. *sighz*.. why do people get so desperate.. you won't die if you don't have a girlfriend okay. And why do people play with other people's feelings.. you're not gonna gain anything from hurting another person's feelings okay.

4 comments:

silveraven said...

oh? you're being stalked by a desperado??? wahahahaa~ not bad le. :P got guy like you wor. ;)

Joce said...

whats that supposd to mean?! lol.. ive had quite a few of these stupid desperate ppl stalking before.. theyre SO DUMB u know.. but some very freaky.. ish.. veryy stupid ah!! even if u like someone also u dont STALK them okay.. dumbasses

Anonymous said...

chaboh!very smart ah, 26-yr-old jennifer, hahaha! the extent u go to to lie to that guy. but it's a good thing, at least i know ur taking care of urself :) don nid to layan those desperate idiots la

silveraven: not only 1 guy like her u knoe,many many lining up,i knoe a few, bwahahaha!

Joce said...

lol! who ask him so stupid.. I might as well just lie about everything he ask me bout lah.. should've just told him im a 30-yr-old married lady with 2 kids,hehe.. But the thing is he KNOWS my real name and age and everything, but he still ke ke wanna ask, idiot!
Oh, and a bit kua zhang lah u, what many many lining up, don't tell silly lies like that okay =P