Saturday, September 30, 2006

Some more goodbyes..

..to Moley Mrs. Hairy Hong Fing.. and Floorence Leang.. I know this is a kinda belated post, ahah.. due to the reason given in the post before this. Actually I'm still not in the mood to blog, but I must force myself to write this goodbye post at least before it really gets too belated. Goodbye to the both of you! One to UK and another to Russia.
This is me and moleymole with her "too-wide" smile. We were all supposed to do it with her but heehee, she did it alone in the end. =D I'm gonna miss you.. and watching you and hairy argue.. and providing us with free movies everytime.. hehe. I don't believe I'm saying this but.. I'm gonna miss people calling me jungle, now that you and chicken are no longer here, there's only midget left calling me jungle. It's different when you guys say it. If anyone else called me jungle I would slap them across the face. But among us, it's all a private joke thing. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys.. the whole lot of us, mainly me u chicken midget. Now, it's just gonna be me and midget.. and she's gonna look even more midgetted. lol. We must keep in touch!.. I have skype. Now, if only I could just get the mic to work. =D
This is me and floo, the girl who, with me, can drive our friend crazy within 5 minutes of our presence. I'm gonna miss you girl. Things never seem to change. We can still keep talking talking talking about everything. And naik gila... except I have better control than you. I don't mensiasoikan diri in public. wahaha! Hope you get your internet connection in Russia soon. And if you get an indian boyfriend there don't hesitate to tell me and show me pictures. ;) Bet you're crossing your fingers now hoping for a good chinese guy there, hehe. Hope you don't go crazy studying medicine there 'cause I still want to be able to talk talk talk RATIONALLY with you when we meet again. Make sure you get a headphone and mic when you get your connection okay! hehe.

I'm gonna miss you both much much!

And because sim reads my blog, I better add in this part too. heeheehee. Goodbye to Mond Mond Chua and Stupid Sim! They're both having the "time of their lives" in UK now.. especially Mond Mond who has the opportunity to be best friends with *a***** *i**.. oh ho ho ho. No pics were taken when esmond left because he was busy being sad with his girlfriend. This is Sim's sending off.. in full INTIMA patriotism. =D

click for larger image.. so many people to name.. lazy =P

And since everyone else had a picture, just for the sake of it, this is me and esmond's group (Group 3) during conference. Spot the mad scientist.

clockwise: linda, me, niha, jesvit (indon parttime model =O), vain boy, ronald, bhup/bob, mike, mond mond

Even though I don't show it much, I do miss the both of you too. =) But not as much as I miss my gal friends, 'cause that would be wrong, heeheehee! I miss all the times we spent together.. the whole gang.. the laughs the jokes the hard times and getting through them. Guess they'll always remain in our memories. All the best to both of you! And yes, keep in touch (because I need constant laughs from mond mond and I still wanna try to extort terry pratchett books from sim=D).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i shall pretend i didn't read that last line... ^^

silveraven said...

uh...how come you didn't come to say bye bye to me last month when i was leaving for kt???????????????????

Joce said...

sim: TERRY PRATCHETT BOOKS.. ahem ahem.. TERRY PRATCHETT BOOKS!!! =D

feli: because i couldnt go!! and i hadn't started these goodbye posts thingy yet when you first left to kt.. so heehee.. u didnt get a goodbye post.. wait lah.. the next time u come back and go back there again.. i write u a goodbye post =P