Sunday, September 17, 2006

Goodbye..

..to selina chicken sim mei yin (heeheehee). You are now in london.. doing your chickeny things.. spreading the word of the jungle (and the Lord, of course). I MISS YOU A LOT!!! even though you only left yesterday. It's sad.. not knowing when's the next time we're gonna meet again. It could possibly be 10 years from now because if I don't further my studies in UK, there's a high chance that our holidays will be different. So, even if you do return to Kch, I might not be here, and when I come back here from wherever, you might not be here at the same time. I'll always remember all the silly crazy things we did. All the hilarious things we've done. All the years of memories. I hope you like the farewell gift I got you. I know you've left for UK 3/4 times already, but this time it really hit me 'cause it might be the last time we see each other for a really long time. *sobz* Hope everything works our for u in UK. And miss me much! =)

us with schnuggles candy corn jiwang mashmallow xing xing wu jiao.. and pink huggles mashmallow 星星

4 comments:

Joce said...

erm... okay.. -_-'''
is this one of those advert thingies?..

Anonymous said...

u put my name! and my face! and that title 'chicken' there for the whole WIDE world to see it?!?
i got a reputation to maintain wei! next time my patients gonna freak if everyone knows i'm THE one and only chicken, ambassador of the jungles of borneo, subject of Her Royal Majesty the Queen Sheena of jungles everywhere (etc etc etc).
Can u imagine how they gonna feel if a chicken starts clawing/scratching their insides during surgery?? haha..NOT good =D
anyway, i luv ur present very very much haha i am so honored to have been granted this royal gift (it's almost like being knighted n being given the title Sir, except of course i'll settle for Lady) that i carry it around with me on my keychain ALL the time (actually this is cos i have to carry my keys with me all the time hehe) and also cos now i haf smtg meaningful to put onto my keyring..instead of meaningless nici thingies (however cute!) heeeeee
gosh, i just realise..this IS gonna be for everyone to see..how embarrassing! haha the things u make me do...

Anonymous said...

btw, i know we might not see each other (.")2(",) but hey, at least we've got pfulzzz, email, friendster, msn msger (in my retarded case, ebuddy) and international caller cards right?
well, this is all dependent on whether u further ur studies to the UK. as much as i do want u to come here to the UK, i'm begging u to take me out of the equation (wahhh sounds sif i'm such a huge deciding factor!) and do what's the ultimate best for u. if perth/melb is ur best option, well i say make the better decision cos this is ur life n ur future that u'v gotta decide upon. ur future is uncertain n u really have to do whatever u can to make it certain and to make it good.
as for me? well, u-me is already certain and is already good. and it will stay that way okay?!
just want u to know this and i hope it'll help when it comes to the final decision that u'll haf to make at the end of the day.
(in this, i'm assuming of course that u've got a course in mind already haha)

Joce said...

ure really sticking to the 5-letter chckn i teased u bout arent u.. lol.. i miss u so much!!! =(

since im smart enough to know that the whole world is seeing this.. i'm gonna reply u in friendster.. ahah..

but im not ashamed to say that i miss u so much!!!!! =(

and im very happy my present follows u everywhere.. then u'll always remember to spread the words of the jungle and ur chickenness