Monday, September 18, 2006

I need a place to vent..

Whatever happened.. to the times when we would talk till 2-3am in the morning. Whatever happened.. to the times when you would always be there for me. Whatever happened.. to the times when you would call me when you had problems or felt sad or just needed someone to talk to. Whatever happened.. to the times when you would complain to me about things. Whatever happened.. to the times when we used to sms each other, for no reason at all sometimes. Whatever happened.. to the closeness we once had. Whatever happened.. to the times when we used to joke around and insult each other to no end. Whatever happened.. to the friendship.

And now you're willing to just cut me out of your life because of some stupid misunderstanding?
I'm so tired of making all the effort. I'm so tired of trying so hard to return the friendship to what it used to be.. when obviously you're not. I'm so tired of talking to a stone-cold wall. I'm so tired of all this. Despite the fact that I'm so afraid of you now, I'm still making so much effort to talk to you and joke with you like I used to. But, what do I get in return? Nothing.. nothing like what it used to be. I'm scared....... of you.
I don't even know why I'm still holding on to the frienship we once had. Because, it really meant something to me. A very close, yet totally platonic friendship with a guy; knowing I could always count on you and knowing that there was totally no feelings involved whatsoever.. knowing that you cared just because you cared; a totally platonic kind of care.
But now, all that's left is me holding to the kind of friendship we once had, not knowing whether it will ever be the same again.
you may or may not know I'm talking about you.. you may or may not even read my blog.. I just.. need to get this all out.. I just need a place to vent. No stupid comments pls people. Thanks.

No comments: