Thursday, September 28, 2006

=D

I'm still alive =D Just not in the mood to blog lately. Because I've been stuck at home for the past almost one week, I'm getting so sick of everything. I'm getting sick of onlining, chatting, anything on my comp, watching tv, movies, even sleeping (yeah yeah miracle i'm even sick of sleeping.. hehe)! There's only so much I can do, spending 24 hours at home for nearly a week. All this because of my lousy m****s**n made car, which isn't even 2 years old yet (nearly but not yet), and the gearbox is already having problems. Gah! It's been in the workshop since last friday or saturday or something. And I haven't been able to drive myself around to get out of the house at least for a little while a day. I don't remember what the air outside my house smells like. I need to get out of this place.. at least for a while! Before I get sick of breathing too. Gah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol... then u probably should blame the lousy m****s**n mechanics too =D

Joce said...

yes they suck too. they took my car away from me for a week. And still no news. So hard to fix a gearbox is it?! ish!