Friday, September 01, 2006

Brilliant timing, people, brilliant...

People always call me when I'm in the bathroom, I don't know why! And I'm the type of person who cannot just ignore the phone when there's a call. If I'm next to the phone, or if it's fairly near me (near enough for me to know there's someone calling) I must answer it no matter what I'm doing. And...I have the tendency to bring the phone with me into the bathroom sometimes. hehe. So if the phone's with me in the bathroom and someone calls, I just switch off the shower and answer.. even with hair full of shampoo and wet face and all.

The perfect example would be Cactus. I think 90% of the times he calls me, I'm in the bathroom. He used to ask me, "How many times do u shower a day? Why everytime when I call you, you're always in the bathroom! hmm..could it mean something? *cocks eyebrow*". hamsap boy! Yeah sure it means something; it means you have very bad timing! My poor phone has seen the likes of water, soap and shampoo so often the keypad is fading.
And one hour ago, was the 4th time PSP called me when I was in the bathroom. But, today I am smarter. Today, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom before answering...with hair full of shampoo. teehee teehee. I have learnt not to tell people my exact whereabouts when they ask me "Where are you? Why got strange echo one?". I just tell them "I'm at home. The strange echo is probably the chickens in my backyard (it makes absolutely no sense at all.. 'cause for one thing, I have no chickens in my backyard.. and for another thing, who the heck would believe chickens cause strange echoes! But people seem to accept it, and if they accept it, then why should I care!=P)".
Why am I blogging bout this? Because I need to start reminding myself to stop bringing the phone into the bathroom. It nearly went swimming just now.

No comments: