Wednesday, June 04, 2008

As the deer pants for the water, So my soul longs after You

Oh, how I miss St Joe church and all the lovely people in it.

For the greatest things in life are not really things at all.
I found a Catholic youth community website in Toowoomba. Problem? The website was last updated 2 years ago. -.- Guess I'll have to do "further research" after exams. Not that I have a problem with other Christian groups, of course. We're all Christians. We all believe in the same God etc. But I just want to scope out the Catholic youths here and see whether the youth groups here (if they even still exist) are as exciting as the ones back home. Heehee. Also 'cause when I put off studying, I tend to google random, totally irrelevant, stuff.
I have done one page of studying thus far. At least it's progress, huh.

No comments: