Monday, June 16, 2008

My wish for you, Is that this life becomes all that you want it to

[And so, exam week has begun]

I wish...
That there could really exist such a thing as a perfect peaceful happy world
That this life really does become all that I want it to
And that for once, I won't be expected to ace everything with flying colours, but that people will be contented if I just pass everything.
Sometimes I really do wish that people won't hold such high expectations of me all the time. Such unnecessary pressure. Isn't it enough if I pass?? This could most definitely be the inner sloth speaking, though. But it does hold some semblance of truth no? ISN'T it enough if I pass?
And I do wish the Indian next door would SHUT UP. The walls here are cardboard thin, so please do NOT speak at the top of your lungs all night long. It's annoying enough during the day, but late at night, at least be a little bit more considerate to your neighbour. If even I can hear everything you say (despite the fact that I don't understand a word), I'm pretty sure whoever you're talking to can hear you loud and clear even if you don't shout. And STOP tapping random rhythms on my wall at 3 am in the morning! GAH. When I knock the wall to let him know that he woke me up and to stop tapping, he taps even louder! Retard. I wanna kick his Indian ass all the way to Alaska and treat the polar bears to a nice authentic Asian meal. *grumble grumble*
I don't mean to offend anyone. I have very nice, un-retarded Indian friends. The above frustration was aimed at this one particular neighbour.
Now that I've got that all off my chest, I'm happy again. Teehee. And now, to return to my last-minute cramming session. *flips cloak and disappears into the night*

No comments: