Sunday, June 15, 2008

When you feel so tired, But you can't sleep

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be the kitten in the box? The one in the alley. The one last lonely kitten that no one chose. The one that sat there while it's brothers and sisters found homes. The one that meowed but was never heard. That one abandoned one.

I want to find that kitten and bring it home. And shower it with love. 'Cause sometimes, it kinda feels that way.
My dose of obligatory pre-exam emo-ness. Countdown to brain carnage: 2 days.

5 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

jz in case u forgot, i do live under d bridge wif cardboxes as mattress... n i owes online using free wifi from d coffeeshop nearby... so, do i qualify?? LoL...

Joce said...

at least you still can go online, you're better off than my lost kitten somewhere, lol

anyway, don't forget we still have an agreement. The "you pay for food I cook" agreement.

Hey, since when kch coffeeshops had wifi? Sounds like they canggih-fied kopitiams since I left ey? Nyahaha

Super Gentleman said...

LoL... u noe sin wan corner? d jln song kopitiam we owes go 1? nehhh, deres wifi dere lahh... Lol...

Joce said...

"d jln song kopitiam we owes go 1?" LOL, I find this very funny, for some reason...we sound like those ahpeks with nothing better to do and always going to lepak at jalan song kopitiam, hahaha!

btw, I don't remember any bridges near enough that you could be living under.... ?? Hmmmmm... =P

Super Gentleman said...

haiya... sungai maong bridge lahh... my parents disown me ledy so i gt no place to go but d bridge... den i walk a few kilos to d nearest kopitiam for wifi when i free lohh,(not d jln song 1 mind u)...