Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I want something to believe in, I want to see what I cannot see

First paper down. 3 more to go. *sighs* When will this torment end?

I present to you... my exam hall layout, or a part of it anyway, the part that I'm in (although it all looks the same anyway), muahaha:
This is the little corner of the room that I was in. The black slabs of rectangular objects are the tables, and the dots are people. There are 2 people to a table, and tables are all joined except where a space is left after every 4 or 5 tables to allow people to walk in between. Kinda reminds you of a refectory. That pink/purple dot is me. The bright blue dot opposite me is the person who's getting zero 'cause he didn't show up at all. But, of course, that meant I had the whole table to myself so I could throw my pens and pencils all around. And that green dot is my darling. *swoon* HAHA. Of course I'm kidding. -.-
As you can see, apart from picking a nightclub (which was really impressively cleaned up, I must say) to hold our exams, they gave us ample opportunity to cheat. We actually sit facing each other diagonally, and the distance between one person from the next is possibly only 2 meters or so. Of course, the examiners are constantly walking around and eagle eying us, but it's still horribly easy to cheat... IF we had multiple choice questions and you trusted the person opposite you, that is.
Nevertheless, I'm not complaining. It's kinda a good thing, 'cause you feel less of the pressure normally felt in exams. And when you walk out earlier than everyone else, no one actually really pays any attention, unlike normal exam hall layouts where everyone can see you walking out.
USQ is cool. =D And now to return to more cramming before my next paper. Procrastination is the devil.

2 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

u sure dat is not ur darling o not? o maybe its ur subconcious mind trying to tell us dat it is in fact ur darling bt which u r trying to deny bt still telling us by hinting... muahaha.... me tmr last paper lohh...

Joce said...

lol, I would wish that he was my darling, but seriously I was kidding, he's not, haha, don't worry, I promise I'll tell you once I do lower my expectations enough to get a darling, HAHAHA!

*sighs* Some people and their last week of exam. I've only sat for one paper, *sobz*