Saturday, June 07, 2008

Well this is the long way, This is the right way

I am happy to announce that... I still haven't done any studying. *sighs* So much for hoping to get motivated. I've come to terms with my predicament, that being that nothing motivates me more than the night before the actual exam.

As such, I would like it to be known that I'm... *cue music* too sexy for my shirt (reminds me of a certain someone... hmmm). And that's why it ran away from me. I lost a shirt at laundry a couple of days (possibly a week or 2) ago. And I only realised it today. Yes I believe I do care a lot about my clothes. *grin* Maybe my shirt was too sexy for me so it went and found another owner. OR maybe the dryer ate it up, which is highly likely, considering how dodgy it looks. Regardless, the point of the matter is that I lost a shirt.
And that will be the highlight of today as I return to continue my countdown to doom. And with that, most certainly, comes advantageous assimilation, as mentioned 2 posts previously.
Ultimately, what's really keeping me away from my studying is Terry Pratchett and his wonderful collection of books that I never get tired of reading. Of course, this could just be another one of my excuses to make myself feel better about being so indolent (only when it comes to studying, of course. Or anything academic for that matter). Heehee.
As such, I have also been crowned (unreasonably, I might add) the "Qiao Ke Nu Wang", which basically just means I am the ultimate queen of truancy. My reasoning? I ... don't listen in class anyway so what's the point of going. Besides, sleeping in class isn't quite as fun as sleeping at home.

No comments: