Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Say you'll share with me, One love, One lifetime

I just came back from the USQ Theater Opera thingy (yeah yeah, I need a break from all my "hard work", heehee).

I have fallen in love... with their voices and their singing!
O M G. If a guy sang like that to me, I'll melt. If a guy played some kind of instrument and sang to me, I'll melt. Okay, if a guy sang to me, I'll melt. Period. Provided he isn't tone-deaf, of course. (It would help if he was drop-dead gorgeous or if I thought he was cute or if I had some interest in him in the first place, heeheehee)
Wow. All I can say is... Wow. I wish I could sing like that.
After watching an episode of "Joey"... I want the guy who would give me snow on Christmas too. Lol. I really need to stop watching random sitcoms and start studying. =D

4 comments:

Super Gentleman said...

joey?!?! which season? season 3 out liao mehh??

Joce said...

Season 2, my friend, season 2, lol

You should know how much catching up I need to do after disconnection from the world for 7 months on the island.
And limited Internet use since I came back to civilisation. But that all changes now. Muahaha. =D

Super Gentleman said...

y lehh?? OMG U KILLED UR TA SAO?!?!?! N UR OTHER ROOMMATE!!!

*faints... my fren is a bloody killer...

LoL...

Joce said...

ssssh, not so loud! I've only just finished planting the bodies in my backyard too.

Haha, I have my own internet now, 25GB for me to use to my heart's content, although I doubt I'll ever use up 25GB, only because the connection isn't as fast 'cause I went for the cheaper one with more space, BUT it's still much faster than streamyx, muahaha!