Thursday, June 05, 2008

Time for toys, And time for cheer

I have been watching...

They are SO ADORABLE, especially theodore (just look at him staring at the whipped cream). Wonder why I didn't watch it before. I wanna get meself some singing chipmunks, preferably fat little cute ones like theodore that I can cuddle to sleep at night!
I also discovered that a movie of "The Colour of Magic" was made! Based on the novel by Terry Pratchett, my all-time favourite author, and possibly the reason behind my very "interesting" imagination and the funny things I do. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if he had a son (or possibly grandson?) who was just like him, I'ld marry him! I am yet to finish watching the movie so I can't be too certain how good it really is. But I do assure you that anything even remotely related to Terry Pratchett has got to be good. Of course, if you haven't read any of his books, or have read some but don't understand them, then it might be a better idea not to watch the movie.
Wuffles (the original Wuffles, not my missing Wuffles) was awfully lethargic in the movie though. Cuter than I had imagined, but lethargic.
And to ease my eminent guilt over watching 2 movies today when I really should be gaining educational knowledge, I am gonna go ogle over my notes now. Or possibly execute a process I like to call "advantageous assimilation", which occurs when you sleep with the notes over/under your head (preferably over to prevent moisture escaping from your mouth onto your notes) and knowledge absorbs into your brain, allowing wisdom and lore to be gained as you sleep. Much like osmosis.
*yawn* Sweet dreams, little ones. This, of course, refers to the little singing chipmunks I am yet to obtain. Muahaha.
I'm inside a blardy book talking to voices I can't see, and you ask me why I'm screaming?

No comments: