Sunday, June 08, 2008

So I smiled and tried to mean it, To let myself let go

What I do when I really should be studying.

From this...
...to this...
I cut and sewed that strap from an old shirt that had a big hole in it. Heehee. A rather time-consuming task, I might add.
Reason? Because the sharp thong straps were killing my feet, so by turning it into a sandal, the pressure is shifted to the hand-made "sandal straps" instead of those fanged thong straps constantly trying to manducate my feet. And also because I find the strangest things to do when my sub-conscious tries to run away from studying, and the gnawing guilt that comes with it.
I reckon... that I desperately need help. O.O
Also, I will be without Interwebs for the next couple of days because my own connection hasn't been set up yet. Been sharing these past few months but not sharing anymore starting tomorrow. Estimated date of set-up was 12th, or so the guy said. But might be later than that (*fingers crossed* hopefully not).
It would seem that I am a little bit slow, but it only just occurred to me that Jaring (in malay) = Net (in english). Malaysians are quite the creative creatures, aren't they. -.-

No comments: