Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm still learning how to trust, It's so hard to open up

And the random nonsensical updates continue. Until the end of my exam, at least.

Sudden cravings for laksa again. What is it about cold winter mornings, cravings for authentic food from home, and me? I will never know. Probably all that talk about the difference between sarawak laksa and penang hokkien mee last night with ms h'ng and ms yvonne.
It has become a malady, that after every paper, regardless of the amount of time (way too little of it, at that) I have 'till the next paper, I have to watch movies and engage in nonsense activities for an entire day before I can continue studying for the next paper. Am I a hopeless case? I wouldn't like to think so. =D What's even worse is that, it's 8.20 a.m. I've just woken up. AND I'm already here at my blog (only because I wanna delay having to start studying today). Ho ho ho.
Anxiously awaiting the end of this week when my papers will all be finally done and over with and I can relax! For as long as I haven't yet found a parttime job, that is. And Youth (hopefully transport can be arranged *fingers crossed*). And Tenzin's birthday celebration. I actually have things to look forward to! Muahaha.
Procrastination awaits. *poof*

No comments: