Friday, June 13, 2008

We dug a hole in the cool grey earth, And lay there for the night.

"I have a dream. And that dream is you." L.a.m.e.s.t. pickup line I have ever heard. For real. -.-

I once again have access to Intermeshies! *cackles with glee* It was originally connected on Wednesday, but my phone has been acting up since then. Probably 'cause they screwed up during the ADSL line connection *glares at Telstra*, but the problem's all fixed and happy now.
Unfortunately, I'm not all fixed and happy. Because. Because. 'Cause exams are 3 days away! I have managed to "study" for the few days when I was disconnected from civilisation. By "study", I mean I actually took my textbooks out and opened them. And read... a little. But progress is still progress, however minuscule.
And to celebrate my reattachment to the outside world and my herculean effort in studying (or trying to, at least), I have here... microwave popcorn and a movie! Muahahahahaha. Now now, don't you fret. It's just a little self consolation for the 2 weeks of doom which is not far off.
With that, off I zoom at lightning speed. "Onwards!", yells she, as she gallops off into the distance. *klop klop klop*
It is also fairly worrying that people from around the world are reading my blog. I would hereby like to make a claim that I am truly not as mentally detached from this world nor as psychedelic as I may sound. Would that be convincing enough?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how could u convince ME that u're not as psychedelic as u portray yourself to be?

like..come on! i'm a talking chicken to you! how unpsychedlic could that ever get?

haha luv ya anyways..don't get mad teehee

Joce said...

lol! No but that's not my imagination, 'cause you're real you see, you're really my talking chicken. That doesn't make you a figment of my hallucinations. Not that I have any. =D

Let's not forget, you're not only a talking chicken. You're a talking chicken who can fly across the seven seas to see her darling superhero. Now THAT takes a lot of commitment. Which I should applaud and reward you for. But only when your feathery ass actually reaches this land. Heeheee