Friday, June 27, 2008

Don’t scream, There are so many roads left

And so exams are finally over! *humongous sigh of relief* I couldn't concentrate on studying at ALL the whole of yesterday, which is probably not a very good thing for my paper today. But I still managed to answer all the questions... at length, too, nyahaha.

Nevertheless, I AM FREE!!! For now. Until I find a job.
I went shopping again today. I never buy anything when I shop. I just like looking when there's sales. And then stabbing my own heart 'cause I want to save money. But it's still fun looking. And getting free music in the mall. And hugging random cuddly things! Heehee.
It is, once again, time for my MOVIE MARATHON! First off, "The Incredible Hulk", then "Sex and the City", then "Kung Fu Panda", and if I can squeeze in enough time (i.e. if I haven't fallen asleep yet), "Futurama: The Beast With A Billion Backs".
Today is my day of relaxation. Back to work tomorrow. Work being replying my mountain of emails that I put off replying when I was trying to "study" for exams, and all sorts of other random things. Not that I resent replying you guys, of course, hehe. I just want to relax and do nothing today.
Relax, Take it easy, For there is nothing that we can do. Relax, Take it easy, Blame it on me or blame it on you.

No comments: