Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I promise you I would never let another day just pass us by

My music playlists went all weird, and even the second new one I uploaded repeats each song =(. Maybe the somewhat dodgy site I'm using to upload them is the root. Gah. Can't be bothered till after exams. So much for exam tips today, too. She pretty much just told us what not to study. Which is a total of... 3 chapters. Hah. Hah hah hah. Hah. And I just realised I uploaded the cheapskate version of "Rainbow Connection" *sobz*.

And so another day of non-studying passes. Instead, the precious minutes of today were spent half sleeping and half mucking around in the piano practice rooms (which technically only Music major students are allowed to use =/). Oh, and watching more Christmas movies. I do believe I'm obsessed. Or possibly slightly fanatical.
And if you can only look from afar, watch as I walk away, and hold no regrets.

No comments: