Monday, May 07, 2007

Angels in heaven

Damn, I wish I could stop being this emotional... I feel touched way too easily (later get cheated by guys easily... ish). I'm literally sniffling listening to the 9/11 tribute songs, particularly the "heaven" by dj sammy tribute, and the other one by Rick and Bubba or smth like that. It's just so heart-breaking thinking bout all those people who lost loved ones in incidents like that. *sobz*. I'm too emotional for my own good.

And once again, I'm procrastinating. Crap. I think I'm just gonna choose Kuching for one of my assignments, so I can crap all I want about the wonderful things we have in Kuching and my lecturers probably wouldn't even know. The assignment question is to choose a destination and research on it, and recommend to a board of directors why they would want to open a hotel or resort at the destination. Of course there are a lot of other subtitles that require information I have no idea about, but I'm just gonna crap my way through. After all, it's my own hometown, so it'll probably be easier? I hope? I need to stop procrastinating. Unlike truancy (I skipped class again today, so much for my resolution), procrastination is not an addiction, it's a disease. =S
Btw, if any of you have too much free time, go wikipedia kuching. There's supposedly gonna be a lot of big shopping malls coming up in Kuching in the very near future, and even a convention centre. I wonder how true all that info is. Kuching got so great meh? (Of course, for my assignment, Kch is absolutely the best place you could ever choose for a vacation.) =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh... kch...
u know ahhh...when i say kch here, ppl all think i'm talking about king's college hospital... sighh only i know what i'm talking about....

Joce said...

ahah, same here same here, those west m'sians and singaporeans always refer to kuching as kampung, very celaka lah, haihz
i so wanna go back, friendships here are so... shallow? untrue?, they're as true as saying I revise my work everyday, lol