Sunday, May 06, 2007

*whoosh*

and the weekends are once again gone. *sigh* 4 days ago, I told myself that I really must get started on all my remaining assignments this weekend, 'cause finals are gonna come as soon as those assignments are handed up, so it's better to finish them early and focus on finals. 4 days later (now), I've done oh, say, 0.5% of the research I should have done? Crap crap crap. Online downloads are evil. They keep my eyes focused on watching movies and series on my laptop when I'm supposed to be doing research. Evil sim for introducing megashares which downloads shit fast. My new printer is evil because I've been busy "playing" with it; scanning things I don't need and then deleting them just for the heck of it, and printing photos with the free photo paper that came with the printer. All these evil things tempting me to procrastinate. I seriously need to get started! But I just can't! My laziness is keeping me from being on time. *sighs*

Ghost rider is cool.

No comments: