Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Because I was tagged and have nothing to do in class..

Brace yourselves..

1) Name one person who made you smile last night. Mummy. Yes I'm still a lil girl at heart =)
2) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Saving the world.
3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Saving the world.
4) What was something that happened to you in 2006? I became an empath.
5) What is the last thing you said aloud? I want lobster!
6) How many different things did you drink today? Fino sherry, armantillo (did i even spell it right?) sherry, PX sherry, tawny port, vintage port (ok fine, so it was all in wine studies class and they all tasted disgusting), and water water water, oh... and blood (seriously I did, I bit myself)
7) What color is your hairbrush? Which one? *fans out collection of cute combs/hairbrushes*
8) What was the last thing you paid for? 500 pieces of white paper. Even superheroes have assignments to print.
9) Where were you last night? Out saving the world.
10) What color is your front door? Bright lime green. Of course, that's untrue.
11) Where do you keep your change? Where does a superhero keep her change?
12) What is the weather like today? Cold, Windy, Rainy, Freezing.. especially when you fly up high in the sky
13) What is the best ice cream flavor? Neh, that one. The one with lil marshmallow bits. The one they sell at Foodland. That one lah!
14) What is something you are excited about? Saving the world!
15) Do you want to cut your hair? Yes because I have to be able to see my archenemies to be able to eliminate them
16) Are you over the age of 25? Superheroes never reveal their true age. But no.
17) Do you talk a lot? HahaHAhaAHAHAHAHAhahahAHA, of course not, I'm so quiet, ask anyone, that's what they'll tell you. *big grin*
18) Do you watch The O.C.? I'm too busy saving the world.
19) Do you know anyone named Steven? Steven? of course not, what rubbish, such an uncommon name -.-
20) Do you make up your own words? Does the sun rise in the east? (does it?)
21) Are you typically a jealous person? Of course not. I have all the powers I need.
22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A” Adam Strange
23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K” Kitty Pryde
24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list? Hiro Nakamura
25) What did the last text message you received say? Save the cheerleader, save the world
26) Do you chew on your straws? Cows do.
27) Do you have curly hair? Maybe.
28) Where is the next place you’re going? Out to save the world.
29) Who is the rudest person in your life? Sylar
30) What is the last thing you ate? Vanilla Bavarois
31) Is marriage in your future? Even heroes get lonely sometimes
32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks? Ghost Rider. My friend.
33) Is there anyone you like right now? My loyal sidekick.
34) When was the last time you did the dishes? Like now. The powers of telepathy.
35) Are you currently depressed? Saving the world leaves no time for depression.
36) Did you cry today? refer to above
37) Why did you answer and post this? Donno how to read title issit?
38) Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Logan (James Howlett), Henry McCoy, Kurt Wagner

2 comments:

silveraven said...

*peng!* teramat sangat *peng!*

with great powers comes great responsibility ok? remember that.

oh, and fly up to see me. i'm bored.

Joce said...

yeah of course, I'm very responsible, don't you think so? lol

yeah i'll fly back after my exams, see, even superheroes have to take exams, isn't that so responsible of me? =D