Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Because I found it on shorty's blog, heehee

And because I'm, once again, procrastinating... will I ever learn? I wonder...

You Are a Pinky
You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are. You get along well with: The Ring Finger Stay away from: The Thumb
I'm a pinky! and I'm weird. -.- I'ld rather it be called... unique. =D
Shorty, we are complete opposites, lol, cool mang I'm like destined for marriage mang *cough cough*. I really need to stop putting off my studies and assignments. After I'm done watching csi of course. *grins*

2 comments:

silveraven said...

kan we already opposites?? our view of the world already opposites what. :p

tall vs short. i can get kid discounts k. bwahahaha~!

Joce said...

yeah you're short, but that doesn't mean your face looks young okay, nyahaha
there's such a thing called dwarf =P
you know I'm only kidding right, lol, just in case you lost your sense of humour after all those months in KT hatching turtles