Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy 100th Anniversary

This is currently post no. 100 of my blog. To celebrate this wondrous occassion, I present to you, my favourite people (not all, but most... I think? =D) in my life:

the person I grew up fighting with =)

Ain't that cute? The bear I mean

The people I owe my whole life to my camwhore-in-car-because-we-donno-where-to-go buddy
Goodbye Kuching
Ichigo and his dancers =p
"family"
retards (above and below =D)
me and my cats
"family"
cacats
PC Fair and the friendships formed
floo, me, and mr blur =p
mummy.. i mean, chicken and me
and our stars
post-spm fun
couldn't resist the pic of the swollen cheeks (though they don't look swollen here, damn)
midget, jungle and (omg i forgot her nick, i'm horrible =S)
in Sejarah, Cikgu teaches us to...
jungle-chicken-moley-midget
on the day jungle-moley-midget "went home early" (skipped class)
Black dresscode was not pre-planned.
Dear ol' De Summit
we've pretty much taken pics at every corner of De Summit before =p jerxfl
Apologies to all who didn't camwhore/take pics with me/send me pics from your cameras and didn't get featured in this post (esp. bball gang because we don't typically take pics when playing bball). =) Above pics are not in any particular order of favourites, 'cause you're all favourites... I added them in the order the folders were named in my computer. Intima "family" too many pictures... I'm too lazy to go dig them all out =P.

No comments: