Monday, May 28, 2007

Rest in peace

Just got off the phone with sly sly. I really feel very very sad for what happened. And I'm sure what I'm feeling is not even a tenth of what you're probably feeling. I have to say, I sure admire how strong you remain throughout all this. If it were me, I really don't know how I'ld handle it. There were so many things I wanted to say to you when I called, but erm... we ended up talking crap for one hour plus? Haha. I really wish I can be there right now, and crying with you (possibly... most probably... crying more than you, =p) I know that even though you sounded fine on the phone, you're not really that fine inside. I couldn't imagine ever losing my mum. So just believe and trust in the fact that she's in a happier place now, no longer suffering like what she's been suffering for the past few months, and finally free of pain. I'll keep praying for her, and you should too (I'm sure you will =). I guess this is what life is about. And, I'm very bad at expressing feelings over the phone, but if you ever need support (or if you just miss me too much =D), you know my number. =) (And I know you miss me, no need to deny, hehe)

John 14:1-4 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."
Your mum will be there waiting for you. =)
You better read this okay. I go all jiwang and sad just for your sake. You better read this! hehe

No comments: