Saturday, May 05, 2007

The one thing I never wanted to see again

after PC Fair last year is the one thing I'm gonna be looking at every day from now on.

Eh lyd, damn cheap here eh, that one we were selling for RM599 (or 399) right? Here I bought for AU$88 plus a free mp3 player with 1 gb memory. Cool ei? =P
Benefits of promoting printers 24/7 during BOTH PC Fairs last year: I don't even have to ask the salesman anything to know everything I need to know about this printer before getting it.
I decided to buy a printer 'cause I still have so many assignments to do, and printing at the library has become such a pain, not to mention, a rip-off. It's 12 cents per black-and-white page, and 80 cents or something ridiculous like that per coloured page. Crazy. That's like 1 dollar for 8 pages. Considering how many assignments I'm gonna be printing this year, next year, and forever, I think it's a lot more worth it to just buy a printer. And it's a lot more convenient having my own printer anyway. Originally wanted to buy just a printer, but I couldn't resist the offer for this all-in-one one, hehe.
Now I'm sitting here feeling guilty about spending 88 dollars for a printer/copier/scanner and free mp3. Maybe I just won't eat for one week.

No comments: