Saturday, May 26, 2007

Those constellations look like you and I

Next week is... the first week of winter, yay right. Like wow, I'm so excited that I'm gonna be freezing my arse off from next week onwards. Like it hasn't been cold enough already. Hopefully Hamilton Island (where I'm going for Industry Placement) will be less cold and more tropical like it's supposed to be.

Coldness aside, I have exciting news! I have a new toy. So exciting! I'm the kinda person who, whenever receiving/buying something new, I get so excited I have to use it right away (or as soon as I possibly can)... like a kid getting candy... I'm exactly that.
Speaking of candy, I stole a whole bunch from Holiday Inn housekeeping trolley yesterday (first housekeeping training session). I have a feeling that over the course of the next few weeks when we are having our housekeeping training sessions, Holiday Inn's budget for candy is gonna increase quite a bit. *grins* Serves them right for making me clean their rooms even better than their own housekeepers do. I swear even THEY never pull out the tv and dust it all over. And the inspector like checks every single corner for dust. Gah! Guests are not gonna go around the room and slide their fingers over every surface and every corner to check for dust okay! Pah!
Anyway, back to the point... are you ready? Here's my new toy:
What is it you ask? It's a bookmark. Isn't it adorable???? lol, I can hear all the "cheh!"'s. I promise I will sober up after a few weeks. What can I say, I'm easily pleased. nyahahahahaha. But surely you guys can't deny that it's adorable! (And no, it's not NICI)
It takes a lot a LOT of self-control not to buy everything I see when I go window-shopping here, because everything is so cute/pretty/unique and so... un-Malaysian. When I grow up (okay fine, when I grow older), I want to open my own toy/book/stationery/pet shop. I can play with cute puppies all day long, when I get bored of them, I can go look at the multitudes of stationery I will have in my other shop and do some artsy stuff, when I get bored of that, I can read books/comics at my other shop, when I get sleepy from that, I can go hug all the soft toys in my other shop, and in my free time I will download movies/series to watch when I get bored of all the things in my shops. And every day, that is how I will pass my time. Who needs a husband when I have so many shops to make me happy? heeheehee. Or maybe I'll just find a husband who'll give me all those shops. So... anyone willing to buy me 4 shops? =D

No comments: