Monday, May 21, 2007

Sort of thought you had the decency to change.

From now on, I'm gonna title my blogs the exact line from the exact song I'm listening to at the exact moment I'm typing the title. For one reason. And one reason only. I'm too lazy to think of titles.

I FINISHED THE TWO ASSIGNMENTS DUE THIS WEEK!!!!! One of them is due today. And another one was supposed to be due tomorrow, but the rest of the class (because I wasn't in class, I don't know exactly who asked for it) asked for an extension and it's now due on Friday. But because I've already finished it, I'm too lazy to go back and do proper research and make it better, even though both these assignments were done in such a big fat rush that 90% of the rubbish I put in there are probably made up. Because I'm full of crap. But my lecturers might not realise exactly how full of crap I am. At least that's what I'm hoping for anyway. =D
I probably shouldn't be relaxing just yet considering I have an exam this Friday, an oral presentation next Wednesday, annnnnddddddd, the Friday after next, I have one assignment due PLUS two exams. AND that's not the end of it, immediately the week after that week, I have a weekful of exams. Do I have time to relax? No. Do I have time to study? No. Will I flunk everything? Yes. Probably yes. *sobz*
But let me be happy for a few minutes okay.

No comments: