Friday, May 18, 2007

BS indeed

I can come up with 400 words worth of crap on the "name of a dish" alone. It's amazing. I'm amazed at my own ability to produce such crap. Maybe that's why my assignments always end up over-shooting the word limit by way too much.

However, I really need to work on my time management (It's just a nicer way of saying... I procrastinate too much). I have two assignments due Monday. As of now, I have only done the introduction of one of my assignments, and I'm about 25% done with my other assignment. Both are 3000 word minimum assignments requiring lots and lots and lots of research (preferably inclusive of non-internet research... I usually just search for books online and add them in my reference list for the heck of it =D). And a half hour ago, I was sitting here watching Heroes, and a half hour before that, I was napping (I get very strangely sleepy everytime I try to proceed with my assignments).
Would anybody care to help me with my other assignment?

No comments: