Monday, April 21, 2008

Because the drugs never work, They're gonna give you a smirk

More about dreams? Yes. So I like my own fantasy worlds. Makes me feel so much more important. *grin*

I once had Harry Potter and Transformers dreams (on 2 separate nights, of course). I think a certain hiao miao will remember this. We shall not go into details. The gist of it was that Decepticons were trying to catch us, and we needed the bathroom. And Bumblebee was my pet. And the Harry Potter one consisted of us running up this huge tower consisting of classrooms, and fighting off baddies while locking them in classrooms (yes there were classrooms all along the way up the tower -.-) and casting barrier spells so they couldn't get out. Further details will not be provided.
"It's the most... wonderful time... of the year". So Christmas is 8 months away, can't I wish for it now? Hehe.
And here I leave you, as I dash off to class (since I already skipped this morning's lecture =D). And the truancy continues. *sighs*

No comments: